Image by FlamingText.com

Image by FlamingText.com



WAIT! If you want to listen to the music, hit the play button and listen to your heart's content...

Monday, March 7, 2011

REALITY...

You won't find all the answers
Between the pages of books
You won't find all the answers
In the cards
Or in the stars

You will only find
The answers
Where they begin
And end
Within...

And only with each other
Can we find the answers
Together...

For your personal encouragement and those around you
==Earle Blessing

And now I am too exhausted to continue
--Good night




I am the logic
In the illogical
I am the whispers
In the winds
Of your mind
I am
A flux in time...


It is what it is

Was I born for you
Were you born for me
Were we born for each other
Or was it just
Destiny...?

Reality is just a figment of the imagination's true self...

For as Einstein said: "Imagination is more powerful than knowledge>"

No comments:

Post a Comment